Jim Duffie remembers when DeKalb County was the best place in Georgia to own a home, open a business or educate your children.
Jim Duffie knows DeKalb County can be great again,
but it will take the right leadership, the right leader.
Jim has the experience, the passion, and the commitment to turn things around.
- Jim served seven years in the US Navy as a radiological controls expert on the nuclear submarine USS Skate
- Jim studied nuclear engineering at Georgia Tech
- Jim has worked for 40+ years in the real estate business in DeKalb County.
- He is a leader in many community organizations, including the Kiwanis Club of Atlanta, The RITZ Group, and the Georgia Tech Military Affinity Group
- Jim is the current State Director of Georgian’s for Fair Taxation.
- Jim serves our veterans as the Lead Volunteer at the USO Council of Georgia.
Committed to Family Values
Jim has been married to Mary for 50 years. He is the father of three sons,(all Henderson High graduates!), and a grandfather of nine. Mary is currently a registered nurse on staff at the Emory University Hospital Midtown. They are long-time members of the Avondale First Baptist Church where Jim has served as Chairman of the Deacon Board, and other positions of leadership.
Jim Duffie has invested over 40 years in North Dekalb County, and values all the contacts and friendships gained over the years. Now, Jim wants to represent the 81st District of Georgia in the Georgia State House.